Thursday, August 14, 2008

Big week!

Gabe had a big week. He got a much needed hair cut but bigger than that he started school for the fall. He went up to three days a week and went the the 2 year old class. He is getting to be such a big boy! I think he really likes school this time. He doesn't cry half as much as he did all summer when I would drop him off. I think he likes being with the older kids. His days are making him sleep so much though. When I get him back to the office at 1:00 he is already asleep and sleeps until
4:15 and then falls right to sleep at 8:00. He did that all three days this week. I think all of us in the office are taking it harder then though. It has been so quite around there this week.

I took a few new pictures this afternoon to show off his new hair cut (and his cute little hands). Hope you all enjoy!!



No comments: