Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dancing Princess....... Or monster!

Maggie had her first dance class last night. I think she had a good time. Yesterday morning we pulled into work and she started crying. " I dance I dance!" She remembered that we told her she was going to dance that day. She LOVES her tap shoes!!!She would wear them all the time if I would let her. She came out of dance showing me how she taps her foot.
There was about 6 two year olds in the class so there was a little crying. Maggie even had her turn at crying but as soon as the tap shoes came out they ALL stopped crying!!!
Monster.......Well, when we got home we went up to talk to Granby, Maw maw and Uncle Greg. While we were there talking about dance and Maggie being a "pretty little dancer" she started crawling around on all fours like a monster. Greg looked at me and said "I don't think you are going to have a little dancer". LOL I know she is rough and tough. And I have always wanted a girly girl but I will be happy with what ever she wants to do. I would love to watch her play soccer or softball. Maybe she can have the best of both worlds! But for now I am going to push the girly things.









No comments: