Monday, September 6, 2010

Gabe

Gabe will be four in December. Wow! He will be in pre-K next year. He never stops making me laugh or just amazing me with what he has to say. He gets very mad very fast when things don't go just the way he thinks they should. Most people get annoyed by this, but I have learned to just let a lot of it go. There are sometimes when he gets call out on it but it is his temperament and there is very little I can do to change it. I could spank him everyday but that would make both our lives hard. I realize that until he gets a little older this is just his way of showing his frustration.
He is great with Maggie. He loves her and watches out for her. He loves for her to play in his room and he is always trying to make her laugh.
He still love pirates but is also open to just about anything else he has seen or thought about that day but he always goes back to pirates. I love it!
He loves school! He walks right in without saying a word to me. He told me the other day that he has a girlfriend named KK. She has long blond curly hair and she is older then him. I have a feeling this is just going to be the first of many pretty little girls in his life.
Daddy is proud!





No comments: