Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gabe and God

Gabe has been talking about God a lot in the past few weeks. He asked me the other day if God could hear him when he talked and when I said yes he whispered " God I have something to tell you." He didn't really know what to say so he mumbled to him "I love you" then went on to make a silly face.
He asked me today if God had bones. When I said "Well Jesus had bones" he said "God has bones and blood". Lol
He is so confused with God and Jesus. But I am happy that he is wanting to know more about it all. I think he is learning a lot from Wednesday night church and MDO this year.

On a little different note he is also learning his letters this year and any time he sees a G, E, B he gets a big smile on his face and screams "that is in my name"!

I keep saying it, but it is so fun watching him grow and learn.

No comments: