Friday, October 1, 2010

Maggie and Passy

Well, I waited long enough! I got rid of Maggie's passy this week. I have been talking about it for a while now and got tired of hearing people say "oh you don't need that thing" LOL.
She turned 16 months on the 20 and Gabe was 14 or 15 months when we got rid of it and it was so easy with him I wanted to do the same thing with Maggie. I have seen so many kids with passy much later then Maggie but I know it is a lot harder to get rid of it the older they get.
So she woke up Tuesday morning without it in her mouth and I didn't have time to look for it so that was it. No more! It was so easy. I think it was more for me then her. LOL
It made church a little easier.
I am wondering if she will maybe start talking now. But she still has Gabe around so there is little time for her to get a word in.

No comments: