Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Maggie

Maggie 1 hour old

                                                                   Maggie 1 week old

                                                                Maggie 3 1/2 years old
Maggie has every man in her life wrapped around her little finger! She loves all things girly. She will will tell you her favorite colors are pink, yellow and new to the list is purple. She can't say her r's! I love to here her talk! She is STUBBORN! She claims every animal in out neighborhood. She loves dresses and hates "blue pants" blue jeans! She loves her Dora flip flops (mommy hates them). She wants to be "bubbas" boss and is successful with that most of the time! And did I say she is STUBBORN!
I thank God for giving me a little girl. Maggie is so much like me and it is so fun to watch! Jake has no clue what the next 15 years hold for him!  

No comments: