Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Then and now!


                                                                 Gabe at 9 months

                                                                 Gabe at 6 years!
                                                       I love this face even more today!
It is hard to believe that Gabe is already 6! He is the most amazingly smart boy I know and he has a wonderful heart. He does not like school! It's not that it's hard for him it is that he just wants to spend his time playing. He told me last fall that Mrs. Seller's makes him work to much and doesn't give him play time! Next year (1st grade) is going to be even harder! But I know he will be amazing!
         I thank God everyday for giving him to me! His kisses always make a bad day better! 

No comments: